Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SCAM > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Well at least they get credit for one of the longer rambling paragraphs
ever!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelley & Associates [mailto:info@kelleychambers.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 11:11 PM

Subject: CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Kelley & Associates
Kelley Chambers Barristers & Solicitors
527 Lea Bridge Road, London E10 6AJ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail message from the law firm of Chris & Associates Chris Chambers
Barristers & Solicitors is for the sole use of the intended recipient and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient),please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies
of this message.

It is my pleasure contacting you now, as I have longed to get in touch with
anybody who knew Engr.Robert . This email is coming to you as unofficial
because of the urgency of the matter.I am Chris Leed ,Principal attorney
with Chris & associates law firm UK and a personal attorney to Engr.Robert ,
who died along with his family on Egypt Air Flight 990,which crashed into
the Atlantic Ocean on October 31, 1999.

This was really a loss. Since then, several enquiries to locate any of my
client's extended relatives have also proved abortive. Hence,after these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the
Internet to locate any member of his family, hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to see if I can have you as my best
option to assist in repatriating the fund and property left behind by my
client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance
firm here in UK where this huge deposit was lodged. The finance firm where
the deceased had an account valued at $6 million dollars just issued me the
last notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated
within the next twenty one official working days. The first note was issued
to me after their end of the year's review mandate.For so long now, I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives over years now, so I seek your
consent to sort things out with me to see if I could have you as my best
option in presenting you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the
proceeds of this account valued at U.S $6 million dollars can be paid to you
and then I will have my percentage back here from you. 80% to me and 20% to
you. This percentage is as a result of people in my chambers that have to
also be settled at the end of this gesture. I think it is alright for me and
better than loosing the whole fund. I will provide all necessary legal
documents that can be used to backup any claim in this.I have secured from
the probate registry an order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased
beneficiaries. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this roceeding through. we need to reach a better agreement so I can proceed
on this. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. The very
issue in it all is that, the transfer department of the finance firm where
this fund was deposited will not accept another last name in thisinstead of
my clients'. I will explain more after your reply to this.This whole idea of
connecting people of his last name was an advise from the manager in the
finance firm.I have taken this advise and also ready and willing to take a
chance.

I need to get a little contact of yours' then get to interview you for a
while and see if you can be the best option for me on this Let us give this
a shot.

N.B If this proposal is acceptable by you, endeavour to give me an
immediate reply with this email (k.kenneths_esq@yahoo.com) but if
not,please disregard this email.

May we have the strength to follow our days.
Best regards,
Kelley kenneths Esq.

No comments: