Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Monday, March 10, 2008

SCAM > THIS FROM MRS ANN IBE

From the late "my rear end" another scam... Keep in mind the best you can
lose on this scam is a little money, the next best is a lot of money, the
worst is your life. Remember people have died or disappeared by falling for
nigerian scams. Beware!  

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs Ann Ibe [mailto:mrs_ann_ibe@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 12:06 PM
To: mrs_ann_ibe@yahoo.com
Subject: THIS FROM MRS ANN IBE

Hello

It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact that
you do not know me. However, I came to know of you in my private search for
a reliable and trustworthy person that can handle a confidential transaction
of this nature in respect to our investment plans in Real Estate.

I am Mrs Ann Ibe, the personal accounting officer to late (Mr Micheal
Douglas),a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Development
Company a Civil Engineer/Oil Merchant with the Federal Government of
Nigerian and also into Crude Oil deals called "Oil Bunckering" here in west
Africa after he was referred to me as my costomer in our bank, until his
death three years ago with his family in involved in a Air Crash along Iissa
Ifo Local Gov Area Ogun State in Bellview Airline. All occupants of the
Flight unfortunately lost there lives into swarmp, banked with us here at
the Union Bank Nigerian PLC, Lagos. He had a closing balance of $15.5Million
( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the
bank now unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his available
foreign next of kin.

The management under the influence of our Chairman and Board of Directors,
are making arrangement for the fund to be declared "UNCLAIMABLE " I do not
want this funds to go into the hands of Our Corrupt Government Officials,who
have Embezzled Our National Funds all these year.In order to avert this
negative development. I diccided to contact you to seek for your permission
to have you stand as my late customer's next of kin, So that the
fund,$15.5Million would be subsequently transferred and paid into your bank
account as the beneficiary next of kin.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim
we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best Regards.

Mrs Ann Ibe

No comments: