Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

International Scam - Italy >>: From:Mr.colin creek / richardl2@aruba.it

"As at this moment,I am constrained to issue you more details about this
business until your response is received."

Oooh... a secret scam!

Avoid at all cost!


-----Original Message-----
From: richardl2 [mailto:richardl2@aruba.it]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 3:42 PM
Cc: recipient list not shown:
Subject: From:Mr.colin creek


From:Mr.colin creek,
Manchester M27 5FX,
United Kingdom.


Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics

although. I am presently in London working as an investment consultant with
the above bank at their London office. And I am poised to work this deal out

if we can do business. Be so kindto contact me at your earliest convenient
for a possible business deal involving money transfer of about £25,000,000
(Twenty-Five Million British Pounds).

In one of our periodic auditing, I discorved a dormant accounts with holding

balance of 25,000,000 (Twenty-Five Million British Pounds) which has not
been operated for the past three years. From my investigations and
confirmations, the owner of this account is a foreigner, and he died without

a WILL.

As at this moment,I am constrained to issue you more details about this
business until your response is received. And I would love to furnish you
with a little bit of my biography as we progress with the business. As we
have not meet before.

So send me your nominate account information as states below where you like
the money to be transfer so that I will write and apply an application for
the release of the fund immediately into your account.

Beneficiary Name.......
Bank Name..............
Bank Address...........
Account Number.........
Swift Code.............
Routing Number.........
State & Country........
Your Tel/Fax Number....For easy communication.

This is extremely urgent. Awaiting your positive feed back as soon as
possible.


Warmest regards,

Mr.colin creek.

No comments: