Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Nigerian Scam > BE Sincerely To Me, Mrs Vivian Johnson

 


-----Original Message-----
From: Vivian Johnson [mailto:mrs_johnson080@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 4:46 AM
To: mrs_johnson080@yahoo.fr
Subject: BE Sincerely To Me,

From Mrs Vivian Johnson,

Hello Friend BE Sincerely To Me,

I decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering
why I chose you, but the almighty lord chosen you.

I am 68 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago,
immediately after the death of my husband I have been touched by the lord to
donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through
you for the good work of humanity.

Presently, I have informed my representative about my decision in WILLING
this fund to charity through you. If you are interested in carrying out this
task, I will inform my Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the
funds to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members
standing in the way of my last wish.

I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you
act sincerely. I will compensate you with 10% of this money if you will
assist me because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because
of my cancer.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Vivian Johnson

No comments: