Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Nigerian Scam for $14.5 Million >> Reply Soon

Nigerian Scam, very common, of course all Attorney's overseas have Yahoo
email addresses.


-----Original Message-----
From: josepinman_8@myway.com [mailto:josepinmanchamber@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 11:22 AM
Subject: Reply Soon
Importance: High

Jose Pinman &Associates
(Solicitors andAdvocate)
180 ENGLEHEART ROAD SE6 2ED LONDON
e-mail:josepinmanchamber@yahoo.co.uk





I am a Solicitor and a Business Consultant here in the UK. It is indeed my
pleasure to write you this letter which I know is absolutely going to be of
a great doubt and distrust in your heart as so many individuals have taken
possession of the internet to facilitate their selfish interest, thereby
making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class
persons to get attention and recognition.

I discovered that a late client of mine who died along with his wife and two
children in a car accident on the 11th of January 2006 has no one to stand
for claim on a deposit he made with HSBC BANK PLC (US$14,689,000.00)Fourteen
Million, Six Hundred and Eighty Nine Thousand Dollars. He wanted to set up a
Gas Plant project in Asia with this fund as record showed.

Since his death, I have been unable to locate any of his relation or next of
kin and the Bank has given me Four weeks to provide his next of kin or else
they will confiscate this fund and I can not claim this fund except someone
else is presented as the next of kin. I seek your permission to have you
stand as the next of kin to the deceased as all documents will be provided
by me. I would like to have this money transferred into your account as an
Investment fund.


The investment areas are not limited and may include new businesses or
injection of funds into an existing firm that, of course, is profit
oriented. Bearing in mind that you are not authorised to invest in public
companies or government agencies. You can incorporate a firm fully owned by
you based on the laws of your country or invest the money in a private
company as a shareholder or private account. Trading with this fund in
stocks should be granted under a special agreement between you and I. I will
present all adequate documents that will be required during the course of
this project.

You can decide if we would have the fund moved to your account while we have
a meeting on how we can invest it. All ideas are welcome as your suggestion
and opinion will be helpful to us. I will offer you 35% of this fund for
your contribution / assistance.

All these are without any liability to you as this is no risk. All you need
is to give surety and ascertain your credibility, resourcefulness and
guarantee that fund will be safe with you. You will be required to meet with
me to finalise arrangements on how to move the agreed funds into your
account and sign related documents that will authorise you to manage this
fund on my behalf. A draft agreement will be forwarded to you to enable us
modify all incompatible areas and ensure a smooth take off.
If you are interested in working with me, kindly call me on +447707677666 or
email me at: josepinmanchamber@yahoo.co.uk for more information.


I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Jose Pinman
Solicitor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your site

I have just received the exact same letter except it is from a firm call

Henry Tom & Associates at the top

and we live in Australia