Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SCAM > Dear/Sir Madam, Mr Jim koffi jimkoffi6@gmail.com

Bad Nigerian Scam / Avoid!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr Jim koffi [mailto:jimkoffi6@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:09 AM
Subject: Dear/Sir Madam,

Dear/Sir Madam, Warmest greetings to you,I know this letter will definitely
comes to you as a suprise.I am Mr Jim koffi the Auditor General in African
Development Bank Republic Du Benin. During the course of our auditing I
discovered a floating funds in an account opened in the bank in 1999 and
since 2004 nobody has operated on this account again.After going through
some old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account
died without a [heir] So I am soliciting for your assitance to present you
as the next of kin to the decease hence he does not have some one as his
next of kin to inherit the funds, Therefore if you are interested to work
with me, urgently get back to me so that I will give you more informations
and how the funds shall be successfuly transfer to you by the bank. I look
forward to your reply soonest, Sincerely. Mr Jim koffi

No comments: