Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

BUSINESS PROPOSAL [REAL ESTATE] - Email Scam

What does his age have to do with anything? Maybe the scammer assumes a 50 y/o man does not scam people? WTH is that? Luckymail my butt.

Total scam, not sure what scam yet, money scam, wire scam, id theft, but it is a scam, 100000% guaranteed.

-----------

sent by Return-path:

SUBJECT::BUSINESS PROPOSAL [REAL ESTATE]

NAME::REGINALD GIRALDO

COUNTRY::BELGIUM

AGE::50YRS

EMAIL:::REGINALDGIRALDO1958@YAHOO.COM

INVITATION FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Attention
Compliment of the season, to be precise I got your data from the e-mail site member directory in my search for a competent business personalities who is willing and able to be my friend and partner, to liaise with me in order to execute a project . I have developed the interest in having a business investment outside Belgium. Hence I contacted you for friendship and business relationship. I will like us to invest in your business or in any business that you think will be profitable in your country. I was sick for some years ago but now am fit enough to travel and do some work but I can not do it on my own since I am still going for treatment in the Hospital. This is why I need your help so that I can use you or your company to process the release of the fund as if you are receiving a payment of an executed contract,so that we can commence with the business plans.
All you need to send immediately is your Full Name and contact details that will enable me facilitate the Normalization process. Please write back if only you know you are capable enough to execute this project with me. Please this transaction requires utmost confidentiality. Looking forward for your co-operation.
Reply to the above email address.
Yours faithfully,
REGINALD GIRALD
reginaldgiraldo1958@yahoo.com

No comments: