Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pete Belding International Money Fraud / Scam

1. United State of American Citizen? "Labour"
2. Investing in my country?

If he is a US Citizen, would he not be investing in his own country, even if he is currently not in the USA? Not even a good try at a scam.

provid???? Would you trust someone who can't spell Provide?

Nope!

-----------
return address BELDING PETE [beldingpete@mailbox.hu]

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr Pete Belding. A United state of America Citizen, i am working under the United Nation as one of the Chief Contractor of World Food Program in United kingdom. I got your contact from your countries business directory in the internet, I am contacting you in request to assisting me in Investing in your Country Stock Exchange,Real Estate,Hotel and other good business.

You are to advise me on the Best investment in your country as well as providing the feasibility study,Labour cost,construction
cost,Taxes,Income Per capital gross etc.I will be waiting for your urgent response so as to proceed.
Reply to E-mail: mr.petebelding@yahoo.com

When you replay, kindly provid me with the following information.

1. Full Names

2. Country/Nationality

3. House/Office Addresses

4. Phone/Fax Numbers

5. Occupation

6. Age

7. Marital Statues

Thanks

Pete Belding

+447035901484

No comments: