Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

katesolomon61@gmail.com - Nigerian Type Fraud Scam

Wow, I am a beloved.. not sure if they got Solomon by research or by accident, but nice to know I am loved before I am scammed.

Email was sent using Dodo email, no kidding!

---------

Beloved,
Do accept my apology if this mail does not meet your personal ethics. I am Kate Solomon now undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I am married to Dr. Peter Solomon who worked with South Africa embassy in Malaysia for nine years before he died in the year 2006.

Before my Husband died, Both of us make a deposit of a total sum $7.6M in a Finance Company in Europe.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have few months to live due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to a honest Person.


My Attorney will issue you a Letter of Authority from high Court naming you the original Beneficiary of these funds.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.Hoping to hear from you.

In His Arms.

Mrs. Kate Solomon.
Email:katesolomon61@gmail.com

No comments: