Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mr. Victor S. Hagan - Nigerian Bank & Money Scam

Wow Risk Free... cool, no risk to him, a ton to you if you fall for this common scam.

---------


From the Desk of Mr. Victor S. Hagan.


Dear Sir,
I am Victor-Sam Hagan. I hail from the republic of Ghana , 47years old married and the Deputy Director of Inter-con Trust Security & Services Ltd. in Ghana. I got your information and credibility from a reliable source and I decided to contact you believing that by the grace of God, that you will not disappoint me over this deal. I have been working with this company for over ten years. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African Head of State, Ministers and government functionaries have being using Inter-con Trust Security company to move huge sums of money {CASH} to their foreign partners. They bring in these consignments of funds and secretly declare the contents as FAMILY TREASURE.

Laurent Kabila of Zaire {Dead}, Foday Sanko of Sierra Leone {Dead}, Charles Taylor of Liberia, Prince Johnson of Liberia {Dead}, Gnasingbe Eyademah of Togo {Dead} Etc. All of these people have consignments deposited with my office. Their foreign partners are claiming most of these consignments. Some are lying down here unclaimed, nobody have ever come for them as much as {9}years because in most cases, the documents of the deposit are never available to anybody except the depositors, where most of them are dead.

Since the inception of 2000, Inter-con Trust Security & Services Management changes the procedure of claims of consignment. As soon as you are able to produce all the secret information as contained in the secret file of any consignment, it will be released to you upon demand from our record. I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.000218 containing {$36M} Thirty-Six Million United States Dollars, My duty is to supply you with all the information and documents by fax or e-mail and you will send it by attachment to the management of our company.

The procedure is simple; I will use your name, address and passport number to change the original document in the file. I assure you that this transaction is risk free. I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner and I need your full co-operation to make this work successful. Our mode of sharing is 50-50 or we use the fund for profitable business you desire in your country. Please reach me by email and I will direct you on what to do.

Yours Sincerely,
Victor S. Hagan.

No comments: