Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tatiana Mankara Nigerian Scam with China Email

Nigerian scam with a return email of Yahoo China. Makes perfect sense to me!

-------------

From Tatiana Mankara
Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire
West Africa
Email: Reply through this address ( tatiana_mankara@yahoo.cn )
Dear,

In confidence,I have to introduce myself for I am Miss Tatiana Mankara, the only child of late Chief and Christian Mankara, I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited funds for investment ventures Overseas.

I have Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($4,500,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime banks here and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of the funds in your local account for investment purposes. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.

I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities.

I await in anticipation to receive your immediate response.
My Kind Regards!

Miss Tatiana Mankara
Please always contact through my personal email address for security and confidential reasons.
tatiana_mankara@yahoo.cn

No comments: