Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mrs. Esther Tsikata Nigerian Scam

Attn: Nobody? Not even Attention Loved One, Attention Friend, Attention Idiot? Give me something, at least personalize the scam.


---------

Attn:

I am Mrs. Esther Tsikata, wife of the former Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation. My Husband Mr.Tsatsu Tsikata, was jailed five years for willfully because of financial loss to the state. Why I contacted you is that I want you to help me execute USD$28,000,000.00 which my husband was deposited in a security company before the problem started. I will like to move this money to your country on your acceptance so then I will fly to your country and meet you with my children. Please if you can be able to assist me as a partnership then send me your telephone number so that we can discuss more about it.

My Regards,
Mrs. Esther Tsikata.

No comments: