Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Quick List of Internet Email Scams #1

Lot 1
Here is a list of some scam email addresses I have received over the last couple months. I have been backlogged on posting, and will be posting more often, but I will not be posting these scams (emails below) in whole, so avoid any email received by these people / Scams.

ASSISTANCE FOR IMMEDIATE INVESTMENT...FROM: DR.HENRY
henry_stryker1940@msn.com

FROM JUSTINE NFAH.
justine2008nfah@centrum.sk

Request for your assistance. by Mercy Diaye
Mercydiaye@diaye.net

Outstanding Fund Reply Now / Dr. Charles Ostrow
sergiolramos@telefonica.net

Private Investigation / Myles Gallagher
My name is Myles Gallagher, a senior partner in the Technical Advisory Board (TAB)....
mylesgallagher@aol.co.uk

UK NATIONAL® LOTTERY/CLAIM OFFICE.
You are No(5)you won
(£789,000.00 GBP)
Britain Pounds UK NATIONAL® LOTTERY
Batch No: 01/209/AD16G To claim your winnings
rockwellz@charter.net

READ COMPREHENSIVELY
I am Mrs. Tessa Young and i work at DBS Bank Hong Kong.
fwks05@yahoo.com.hk

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY (PLEASE READ)
My name is Mrs. Jennifer Kabir I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me everything he worked for
jenniferkabircharity@yahoo.es

GOODDAY.
I am richard duke attorny to late Dr.David Adam, i seek to your consent to present you as Next of kin to my client who deposit US$10,000,000.00 in a bank before he died in auto crash. The bank want a person who will inherit this fund before it will be confiscate. Reply me now fore details.
richardduke212@yahoo.co.jp

(ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD25.5MILLION)
I have a new email address! You can now email me at: nanaboateng_202@yahoo.com
TO SAFEGUARD $25.5M,TO UR AC WE WILL SHARE 50-50,NO RISK INVOLVE, GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Nana Boateng

As-Salamu 'Alaikum
Bismillahi-r-Rahmani-r-Rahim,
As-Salamu 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Wasalaam to you, and how are you doing? My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance for a project, which will be mutually beneficial. Though I know my decision to contact you is to a large extent unconventional, the prevailing circumstances necessitated my action. I am Mrs. Rabiu Abdul-Jabbar from Bahrain.
Mrs. Rabiu Abdul-Jabbar
r.abdul01@personal.ro

Contact Me ASAP
$200,000 UNSECURED BUSINESS LOANS!
Broker Network
getfunds@g2gm.com

CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS
Koningen Julianaplein 21, 2391 BD
Denhaag, The Netherlands
(Award affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Mrs S. Jansen (Award Co-ordinator)
Contact person: Account officer
E-mail: dutchplatinbnk_nl@ozu.es
Tel: Tel: +31 616 945 601
Calling hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
My name is Mr. Shin Yuu a contractor from Japan . The world statistics shows that the economy of your country is great. I am interested to invest in your country through you. I am in Hong Kong now with the Sum of sixteen million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I would like to invest in your country if possible.
mrshin2@sohu.com

do u want good pay job? World recognized University Dip1oma/Degree/Bacheloor for you rrgoha h2fb
It cost you NOTHING (yes! $0) to Give us a call, We Will Contact YOU back
carylon_jennie_fu@cydrel.com

From: Mrs. Susan Davies
From: Mrs. Susan Davies
Canada Lottery-Soccer World Cup 2010 Promotional Draw
1550 Princess Street Kingston, ON, Canada, K7M 9E3
Tel/Fax: +1-702-447-9499
Email: susan_davies@canada.com

From Ruth Sala.
How are you today? The very moment i saw your profile i was convince within my heart that i can trust you with all my heart but my only fear now is that i hope and pray you beleive what i have to tell you. I am Ruth as you rightly know, i am 21, My mother was an african American while my father was from Sierra-Leone in west african, i was living with my mother not too far from Charleston building, 601 57th Street, Charleston West Virginia USA.And i attended Charleston senior High School,1201 Washington Street E, Charleston, WV. I lost my mother sometimes ago and after her death i came to meet my father for the very first time in Cote d'Ivoire, though he was also living in the state efore he relocated back to Cote d' Ivoire to set up a business.Plz For Security Purpose Get Back To Me Via This Yahoo Id
ruth_sala003@yahoo.ca

congratulation form miss lauren William
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY 2008 PROGRAM (5th EDITION) [info_lottery@intnet.dj]
Dear Winner,
You are a winner of the UK National lottery online program that was held on the 7th august 2008. You have been approved to claim the sum of £500,000.00 of (Five Hundred Thousand Great British
Pounds) of cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.
To file for your claims you are to contact our claims
misslaurenWilliam@live.com

DEAR ESTEEMED WINNER!!!
Your email address where selected in the microsoft award 2008 and you are a lucky winner of the sum of(1,000,000.00 GBP)in the microsoft award 2008,contact our {Financial Controller with the information below for clearance.FINANCIAL CONTROLLER:Dr.John Martins E- mail
johnmartins_claimsagent15@yahoo.com.hk

GOOGLE EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
GOOGLE EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
WORLD INTERNET LOTTO CENTRE
EASTERN AVE 6528
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION / PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
PROMOTING INTERNET USAGE OVER THE GLOBE
( WE ENCOURAGE GLOBALIZATION)
Email luckytrust@luckymail.com
Yours Sincerely,
MRS. DORIS MOUZAKI.
(PROMOTION COORDINATOR)

From Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
A Member of Standard Bank Group
This is the acknowledgment of your Email. Our great institution (IBTCBank) has marshaled out secured procedures to execute the release of your Fund via ATM CARD because of imposters and scam activities going onin the global world today. This is also the reason why the federal government has instructed our Bank to verify all Funds before releasingit to the intended beneficiary.
chrisnewson2008@gmail.com

Extremely Urgent Attention
My name is Anderson Smith, I am an American soldier, serving in the military of
the 1st Armored Division in Iraq. We are being attacked by insurgents everyday with
car bombs. During one of our attack one our attacks against the insurgents, we
found some funds suspected to belong to Saddam Hussein cabinet members amounting to
US$4.2 Million dollars in cash of 100 dollar bills.
sgt_andersonsmith1@tutopia.com

Attn:...........................Winner
We are glad to inform you that you just won the sum of 516,778.00 Pounds Sterling in The United Kingdom Online Promo to aid the use of Internet Worldwide.Your email was Electronically selected as a winner.
In order to claim, contact the claims officer at the email address below;
T_homasdrusso_101@live.

Confirm receipt of this email.
Garry Johnson & Lawrence Stephens Solicitors.
Advocates & Attorneys at Law
1 Portland Place , London, W1B 1PN
54 Baker St, W1U 7BU
England.
mrgarryjohnson@yahoo.com.hk

PART-TIME JOB OFFER/PROPOSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Sir/Ma,
How are you doing? I came across your email address and your brief profile through an email listing affiliated with the US Chamber of Commerce. I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn a lot.
Dr. David Robert
drrobert4488@mindingmind.biz

Dear beloved,
I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum £6.500.000 (Six million five hundred thousand pounds) which I inherited from my late husband (Dr Raphael Muller) It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby's home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.
mrscarolynmuller@velvet.hu

Dear beloved
I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum £6.500.000 (Six million five hundred thousand pounds) which I inherited from my late husband (Dr Raphael Muller) It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby's home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.
blugocalvo1@yahoo.co.jp

ATTENTION!!!
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER CHAN H. LEONG
C H LEONG & ASSOICIATE
8660-A 1ST FLOOR WISMA SAUDAGAR
BATU 5 JALAN AMPANG
68000 AMPANG
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.
TEL: +60 176489746.
barristerchanleong50@gmail.com

You probably are not much surprised
Hello my name is Marina You probably are not much surprised that have received my letter, I understand that you at all do not represent who I, but it not the big problem. I ask you to give to me some minutes to read my letter. As I already spoke my name is Marina I live in city St. Petersburg to me of 28 years. I have written to you that will get acquainted with you, I have received yours e-mail the address in agency of acquaintances to me have told that you very good and kind person. I have paid for it 2000 roubles. And I very much hope that I have not spent time and money in vain. I very much hope that you will answer me. I to you will tell not much about myself. You already know that to me of 28 years, I work in a boarding school as the logopedist I learn small children to talk. I very active girl and very much love sports. I very much love children. I very lonely girl because I was disappointed earlier in Russian men and after long time I have solved will get acquainted with the man from other country, with you. For this purpose I have gone to agency and have paid money. If it will be interesting to you also you will answer my letter then I with pleasure will tell to you much more about myself and about twist to a family.
tempo@marquo.com
mariinnochkaa@gmail.com

From Carole
From: Carole Nguessan
Abidjan-Cote d' ivoire
Email: Carolenguessan@live.fr
it is my pleasure to contact you for a business that reputes me to establish in
your country, although I have not met with you before I only believes that one
has to risk, trusting in someone to have success sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of money eight million, five hundred thousand united
states dollars) USD ($ 8,500, 000.00) that I inherited from my father Finally, in
a security company here in Cote d' ivoire before he was assassinated by persons
unknown. Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere pretty
sure the outside Africa for the purposes of security.

CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELT!!
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred through the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your commitment and attempts you done to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Due to non trust.
Barrister Frank Oputa [jiimes3@ig.com.br]
cosmos_oya1@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: