Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mrs Hanan Solomon from Isreal / Israel Scam - Email Fraud

The "Solomon" emails are coming out of the woodwork lately. This one is my favorite because she is from Israel and can't spell it "Isreal". I think most people should be able to spell the name of the Country they have been living in for a long time now.

Oh, and way does someone from Isreal / Israel want us to email her back to Japan or should it be Jepan? mrshanan_solomon@yahoo.co.jp

-----------

From Mrs Hanan Solomon
CALVARY GREETING'S

Dearest In The Lord

I am Mrs Hanan Solomon from Isreal but now undergoing medical treatment in the capital city of London here. am married to late Dr Jackson Solomon , who worked with Isreal Embassy in London here for Eleven years before he died in the year 2004,after a brief illness that lasted for only Two month.

We were married for Eighteen years without any child. After the death of my husband i vowed to use our wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in our society. Recently, My Doctor told me that I may not last for the next seven months due to cancer problem, though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Haven known my condition i decided to Serve God with our wealth.

When my late husband was alive we kept the sum of (2.800.000.00 Million)Two million eight hundred thousand pounds Having known my condition I decided to Give out this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund to provide succor to the poor and indigent persons, orphanages, widows around him and Schools etc.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact where the money was deposited also issue you the documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose, always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hope to receive your reply soon.

Thank you and may the Almighty God bless you.
Mrs Hanan Solomon .

No comments: