Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts
This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Kyler Mason Mason@verizon.net Work From Home Scam - Money Fraud
Hello, Craig Solomon
We have come across your resume and look at you as a potential employee for our company.
You may learn about our activities at our web-site.
We'd like to offer you the Financial Manager position.
You may also hold a position in a different company as the position we are offering won't occupy plenty of your time.
Requirements for the Financial manager position:
- Over 22 years old
- 2-4hours of free time per week
- THE CITIZENSHIP OF THE USA obligatory
Financial manager position obligations:
- Monthly report on performed tasks
- Well-timed cashing of the checks issued on your name
- Work efficiency
Financial manager position payment (earnings, profits):
- The first trial month - $1600. It'll grow up to $2700 later on
- Every transaction's commission at least 10% out of cashed check sum or out of sum entered to your account).
Our company undertakes to cover transaction, check clearance and all other expenses at its own cost.
If you agree to work for our company, it is necessary for you to:
1) To register yourself on the company's site as a Financial Manager.
WHEN REGISTERING, FILL IN YOUR DATA WITHOUT MISTAKES.
2) Adhere to the instructions indicated on the site during registration. Fill in the Contract, etc.