Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Benjamin Nyarko Nigerian Money Scam - Fraud - Email Scam

Typical Basic Nigerian Scam

Benjamin Nyarko [bbenjaminnyarko@aol.com]
Initiated from: nobody@bluestatedigital.com

--------

My Dear,

Before you proceed reading this mail,this is true and not one of those mails you see on the internet,i am about to retire and here in Africa service is not adequately rewarded i tell you the truth,hence do not blame me on this,i only need you to help me so that we can smile in future,I presume this mail will not be a surprise to you.

I am an accountant in the mineral commission department of Ministry of Mines and Energy Ghana and also a member of contracts awarding committee of this ministry under Ghana government. I got your full information from Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in Accra-Ghana.And i beleived you must be trustworthy and honest main looking at your profile.Some years ago, Ghana government asked this committee to awards contracts to foreign firms, which I and my colleague happed to be the head of this committee. With our good position, this contract was over invoiced and as a deal to be benefited by me and my colleague.

Now the contracts value has been paid off to the actual contractors that executed these jobs, all we want now is a trusted foreign partner like you that we shall front with his banking account number to Claim the over inflated sum.The said funds will be shared within us when it is confirmed into your provided Account in your country by the paying Bank.

NOTE: I know there may junk mails flying here and there on the internet but certainly, this is not one. Please do not fail to understand that in spite of all that, opportunities of this kind still abound. If you have ever wished or prayed for something good to come your way, now I urge you to take this message seriously and with an open mind.


So please give it a benefit of doubt,and with good faith and trust join me and I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed.Now our questions are:Can you handle this project? Can I give you this trust? Mail with phone and Fax number,respond back to me.

Respectfully,

Mr.Benjamin Nyarko
Mines and Energy Ghana

No comments: