Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Engineer Timothy Brown Internet Fraud - Scam Email

Wow, God & Money, always a good mix, but in reality a bad scam.

-----------

From: Engineer Timothy Brown
Date: 03-06-09
timothybrown1950@gmail.com

>>>> Actually From: hakis@apmedia1.go.is

To: My good friend,

SUBJECT: Your Lottery / Inheritance Payment

My name is Engineer Timothy Brown; I am a US citizen from Washington DC. I am a next of kin to an inheritance from Nigeria in the year 2008 and up till three months ago, I fought to receive my due inheritance payment without success. I did not know that all these months of my struggle, I was been swindled and mishandled by corrupt government officials claiming to help me actualize my goal not knowing they were only enriching their pockets with my hard earned money that I sent to Nigeria for one reason or the other.

Not until I was directed to the United Nations zonal office in London by a US senator in the US three month ago.. He directed me to contact the zonal representative of the United Nations in London and I did contact him for assistance and advice on what to do to receive my due inheritance payment into my bank account. It was this good and God fearing man you with his contact details.

When you contact him, give him an elaborate detail of your problem e.g..Lottery, Contract or Inheritance even Investment and he is going to advice you on what to do and how to go about it. Find his contact details below and contact him at once, man is God to man, I have realized this fact. Feel free to ask the man any question; he?s going to be your eyes to see for you..

Contact: Ambassador Nelson Clark
UN Zonal Office London
Tel: 44 709 284 2631
E-Mail: un_nationsofficeuk@mail2world.com

Lastly, least I forget, the united nations office in London supplied me withyour contact details that I should give you the good news that they are doing all within their power to clean the system.

Regards,
Engineer Timothy Brown.
Tim Brown Electric Inc.
Private Company, Headquarters Location
3088 Winkle Ave. Ste. B, Santa Cruz, CA, United States Primary SIC: Electrical Work, Primary NAICS: Electrical Contractors
Description: Construction: Electrical

No comments: