Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Melissa Annamh 18 y/o with 9Million Dollars To Invest Fraud / Email Fraud

Return-path:

-----------

Dearest one,

My name is Melissa Annamh 18 years old and a student. I have a preposition important that I will like to discuss with you. I write to inform you that I need your help in a financial transaction. I have Nine Million dollars ($9.000.0000.00) I want to invest in your country with your very help after going through your profile. This amount is an inheritance funds from my late father as the only child. I will need your assistance to provide a good bank account where the bank here can transfer the whole amount for a profitable business project in your country until I am able to secure a better financial education that will enable me not to make poor money decision later in life that might take years to over come.

May I ask you this question?

Can I trust in you?

Please I need you assurance because I believe that we will have many things common in life after the whole money has been transferred into the new account you will provide on my behalf.

Kindly reply me through my private email address at (melissa.annamh@yahoo.fr) for more details if you are very serious to assist me.

Awaits your urgent response.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours,

Melissa Annamh.

No comments: