Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Miss Nadia Hasham Ibrahim - 419 Nigerian Scam

Love this message.. my favorites are the words

travelled
transfeered
Immedaitely

I would be happy to take her dad's money for her if she was not such a bad spellar (sic).

Of course a very typical scam we covered 100 times already.

=======================

Dear,

Thanks so much for your reply.

Dear, it is with profound respect and humble submission,I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My name is Miss Nadia  Hasham Ibrahim, I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Hasham Ibrahim. My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the South Sudan during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 20th May 2008. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But Allah knows the truth. My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.


Before the death of my father on May 2008, he told me that he made a fixed deposit for the sum of $6.2Million US Dollars  in the Bank with my name as his next of kin. I am 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest and Allah fearing partner overseas who I can transfer this money with his assistance and after you receive the money into his account, I will relocate and reside permanently in your country where I have decided to spend all the rest of my life. The reason is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis before I left Sudan for Burkina Faso where I am presently living. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Hence I want to settle down my life with you, I will also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.


I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has being transfeered to your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Anticipating hearing from you soon.
Thanks and may Allah bless you for your concern to help an orphan like me.

Kind Regards,
Nadia Hasham Ibrahim.

No comments: