Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

SCAM > Charity Proposal!!! Mrs. Clarissa Ann Turner.

Dear Beloved, she does not know me, but I am beloved.. how sweet.  Sent from an MSN LIVE account, with a reply to an AOL account, makes me worried this scam is coming out of the USA and not Nigeria or other country known for internet scams like Malaysia or Romania


-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs. Clarissa Ann Turner [mailto:mrsturnerc@live.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 12:30 PM
Subject: Please Acknowledge The Receipt of My Charity Proposal!!!

 

Dear Beloved,

 I apologize writing you this mail but I want you to consider me with much

full heartily. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes

and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor told me that I will die in

three months time or less than. Base on this development I want to Will my

money which is deposited in a security company to a God fearing person, so

I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build

charity organization for the less privilege and help people living with

HIV.

The person will take 20% of the total sum. While 80% of the money will go

to charity organization and helping the orphanage because I equally grew

up as an Orphan and I don't have any child and my late husband family

member are not reliable to take care of my wealth because the fund I kept

under their care to be distributed to charity organization was shared

among their self. I will provide you with other information's once you

indicate your willingness. Please do contact me through this email address

if you are willing to assist me:turnerclarisaa@aol.com

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Clarissa Ann Turner.

 

No comments: