From: Merritt Newman <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:17 AM
Subject: Employment in advertisement
Company: International Commodity Trading
Job Title: Purchasing Manager, Buyer
Occupations: Supply Chain; Customer Service; Import – Export; Consumer Products
Career Level: Entry Level
Functions: Supply, Customers Services, Logistics, Retail/Reselling, Product Planning & Buying
Relocation Offered: None
Employee Type: Full-Time, Part-Time or Contractor
Base Pay: USD 12.00 – USD 38.00 /Hour
Job Category: Work at Home
International Commodity Trading, SA is now accepting applicants for the position of Purchasing Manager. They are currently seeking individuals to expand their established trading group. It is an international trading group, who operates with electronic products, equipment and machinery, related materials along with household goods devices. The fundamentals of firm are simple: recruit talented, passionate employees, provide the best trading technology and latest market information to help their success.
All managers are free to set their own work schedule. Company has own one-of-a-kind program designed to help new employee to gain the confidence they need to become successful in this highly competitive field. You will be monitored by Managing Supervisor, who will be in daily communication via phone, text, email etc. This role requires an urgent fill.
Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage direct and indirect reports
- Responsible for efficient purchasing of inventory, supplies and capital equipment for the company
- Work to resolve purchase order issues and deadlines
- Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers
- Fulfillment Purchase Orders in a timely manner
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Previous experience including management of third party manufacturers, purchasing and stock management.
- Team player, self driven, taking initiative, enthusiastic
- Excellent Project & People management skills
- You must be adaptable, decisive and able to multi task
Since there is no capital contribution required for new employee, we recruit people from every background and from all walks of life. Pending resume review and acceptance into our recruit program for a short trial period, you will be contacted via email only.
To apply please reply to this email with a CV attached. Further details with an Application Form are available per your request. If you hesitate to send you CV then simply request additional information.