Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

SCAM: DEAR FRIEND CAN I TRUST YOU - daniel.kevin73@yahoo.com

Blah Blah Blah!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Kevin <daniel.kevin73@yahoo.com>
Date: 2010/12/4
Subject: DEAR FRIEND CAN I TRUST YOU
To:


Dear Friend,
 
My name is Daniel Kevin  , from London I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment and right now i have only about a few months to live. According to
medical experts, i have not particularly lived my life so well as i never
really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though i am very
rich, i was never generous, i was always hostile to people and only
focused onmy b usiness as that was the only thing i cared for. But now i regret all this
as i now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world.
 
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, i want you to act
as my Beneficiary who will help me contact the security finance company on my
behalf to discuss the terms and condition of getting my cash consignment i deposit
with them out from their custody and also helping me to dispatch it to the
charity organizations. I have $26,000,000 (twenty six million dollars) in
their possession. I have also decided that if you help me, you will be
entitled to 30% of the money.
 
Kindly get back to me with trust and sincerity that you will help me on this
regards. Here is my personal email box: danielkevin34@yahoo.com
 
God be with you.
Daniel Kevin


No comments: