Scam of course, but really not even good…
1. Sent to undisclosed, so they don’t know who they “accredited” the money to… so everyone gets 6.8 Million?
2. Sent from AT&T and wants you to reply to a gmail.com account?
3. The senders name is Mr. Good Luck? Really!
4. The want to know my Sex, why would that matter to get a card delivered?
5. There is no #5 I am too sad about this bad scam to continue.
From: Mr.Good Luck [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 4:07 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary (ATM Visa Card)