Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Email Fraud: Message From: Mrs. Marisa Abrahamson

Email Fraud: Message From: Mrs. Marisa Abrahamson

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs. Marisa Abrahamson [mailto:MarisaAbrahamson@aol.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:47 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Message From: Mrs. Marisa Abrahamson

Message From: Mrs. Marisa Abrahamson

I am a citizen of Luxembourg. I am married to Mr. Wyatt Abrahamson a real
sate business man who dies after a brief illness and we were married for
decade without a child and we were Christian?s family.
Since his death I have not to re-marry or get a child outside my Matrimonial
home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he has a
safe deposit of (9.1 Million United State Dollars) with a private vault
house.

Presently, this money is still deposited with the Private vault house and
presently I am very ill having known my condition I decided to donate these
Funds to Christian individual that will utilize the funds for charities work
so I am contacting with this regard any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing for another Christian individual for these purpose.

Please when contacting me assures me that you will act accordingly as I
stated herein for the charity project. If you are willing to help Contact me
at my Personal Email (MrsMarisaAbraham@aol.co.uk)
Best Regard,
Mrs. Marisa Abrahamson

No comments: