Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Monday, February 21, 2011

SCAM: From:Mrs. Corrfly Hern, / corrfly_hern@yahoo.com

SCAM
_______________________

Reply-To: corrfly_hern@yahoo.com
Subject: From:Mrs. Corrfly Hern,
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:17:48 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Corrfly Hern [mailto:ja_n3@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 4:18 AM
To: sales
Subject: From:Mrs. Corrfly Hern,

From:Mrs. Corrfly Hern,

My Dearest ,

I am the above named person. I am married to Mr. Hern who before his death
was a wealthy cocoa Merchant here in Cote d'Ivoire. We were married for 25
years without a child. Before the death of my husband we were both born
again Christians.

My Husband left the sum of US$3.8million United States Dollars in a
fix/suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Cote d'Ivoire.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not exceed more than five more
months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my blood
pressure sickness. Having known my condition I decided to seek for your kind
assistance to transfer this fund into your account and you will use it to
train my adopted daughter who is 16yrs. You will take her as your God child
and brought her up in a good and decent manner with what my late husband
left behind.

I took this decision to contact because of my condition and for the facts
that my husband relatives wants to size everything and throw my adopted
daughter out of the inheritance.
So I want to use this little time I have to achieve this arm before joining
my ancestors.

Please indicate your interest and willingness in this transaction by writing
back to me through the above email address. I want your maximum cooperation
and keep this as confidential for security reasons.

I am sincerely waiting for your kind and urgent response as soon as your
receive this mail.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Corrfly Hern.

No comments: