Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

SCAM > PROPOSAL!!!

Oh, great, another chance to retire with the income..... if it were only true! 

I keep pretty good spam records, and don't recall the initial letter that I did not respond to, could they lie?  I would think not! 

Actually I thought by the subject, I was offered to be married, wonder if my wife approves?



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melvin clifford <melvin@finance.com>
Date: 2011/4/5
Subject: PROPOSAL!!!
To:


Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the Trustees & Executors to the Will of our late client.I wish to notify you that you were listed as a heir to the sum of 4,500, 000.00Euro(Four million Five Hundred Thousand Euros). I therefore reckoned that you can receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity.For more details on legal explanations in regards to the procedure of claiming this inheritance, you are advise to contact the deceased Solicitor with the e-mail address below.

Email: cliffchamber01@gmail.com
melvin clifford
+447871168077

No comments: