Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Email Money Scam: Contact Barrister Scott------- barrscottg@live.cn

Based in the USA?  Really, why is the email coming from China? barrscottg@live.cn

Lives in USA, from Brazil, Money from Africa and Email From China...

I feel like we should be going to IHOP.

SCAM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Hernando Carlos <training@fusion-group.net>
Date: 2011/5/30
Subject: Contact Barrister Scott-------Immediately
To:


Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Hernando Carlos, I am a Citizen of Brazil but base in United States of America, i am 55 years Old.

I am here to share my experience with you and i know you will also achieve enough from my experience, i am one of those that executed a CONTRACT in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $230,000.00USD trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my CONTRACT DOCUMENTS, And I was directed to meet Barrister Scott G. Alvareel, who is the lawyer for the CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He told me that those people that is contacting us through emails are fake. Then he directed me to the paying bank, which is International Offshore Investment Bank (IOI BANK), and now I am the happiest man on earth, because I have received my CONTRACT funds of $15,000,000.00-(Fifteen Million United States Dollars only).

Moreover, Barrister Scott G. Alvareel, showed me the information of those that have not received their payment, and I saw your name and your email address on the next payment file, that why i decided to email you and tell you to contact Barrister Scott G. Alvareel so that he can help you to get your fund transfer to you as well.

Immediately that i received the $15,000,000.00USD inside my account, i quickly relocate to Brazil with my family to invest the money in my country, i am now in Brazil with my family, because i have to invest the $15,000,000.00-(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) in my country, i am now into buying and selling of estate in my country, so i will advise you to contact Barrister Scott G. Alvareel so that he can give you a helping hand in order for you to also receive your funds.

If you have been paying any money to anybody before, i will advise you to stop it now, because that is how i was paying some people in Nigeria before, and i thought they are going to help me, but they only scammed $230,000.00USD out of me, but i am happy today that i have found the good man which is Barrister Scott G. Alvareel that made me to be able to receive my fund.

Below is the contact of Barrister Scott G. Alvareel.

Name: Mr. Scott G. Alvareel (Barrister)
Office address: 70 International Airport Road Mafoluku, Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail: barrscottg@live.cn
Te: +234-7088-3903-700


Quickly contact Barrister Scott G. Alvareel on the above contact, i am very sure that he will help you, because he is a good man and he will give you all the necessary information you will need to claim the funds successfully, and make sure you don't communicate with anybody again but the person above alone, i don't want you to be dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking you for different kind of money to complete your transfer, it is only Barrister Scott G. Alvareel that can give you the right steps to follow and you will receive your funds peacefully.

I wish you best of luck as you contact him, because me and my family has already been blessed now.


Warm Regards
Mr. Hernando Carlos

_________________________________________________________________________
The contents of this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, use, disclose, reproduce or
distribute it's contents. If you have received this in error please notify the sender
immediately. All the opinions and views expressed in this message are the views of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
_________________________________________________________________________

No comments: