Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Email Scam: CAN YOU ASSIST PLS? Col Harrison Clark

Nope, sorry Col Clark, I am sharing your secret with the world.  I guess I can't be trusted to be defrauded. 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Col Harrison Clark <michelle@yakpasman.com>
Date: 2011/5/15
Subject: CAN YOU ASSIST PLS?
To:


Hello, I am Colonel Harrison Clark, an officer of the U.S Army. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq
as the last batch just left and have some items I will need to ship to you. Can you be trusted? You can please
go ahead and contact me on my personal e-Mail. ( harrison_clark3@hotmail.com )

God Bless America
Colonel Harrison Clark.

No comments: