Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Romance Scam > : Hello!!! Valeriya

Lonely guys fall for these... because they are LONELY..  

There is always money up front.. travel fees, phone fees, medical needs, passport fees, fees and fees and fees and then the lonely guy waits as the airport for their fake dream lover to show up..  very sad.

If you have lonely older male family members, make sure they don't fall for these scams. 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Valeriya <hagesalove@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:01 AM
Subject: Hello!!!




Hello.
How are things?
Maybe you're really surprised my letter to you.
We do not know virtually nothing about each other.
My nam's Valeriya.
I am looking for a serious relationship with a man.
For a long time, I'm trying to find the man of her dreams.
But my searches have not yielded good results.
This is my last hope for something that would find a man for a serious relationship.
I would very much like to meet you.
I send you my picture, and I ask you.
If you are interested in getting acquainted with me, answer me as soon as possible.
From the look will be waiting for an answer from you.
Valeriya.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: