Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Email Money Scam > Frank Diallo MUM AND I NEED YOUR HELP !!!

Simple scam over and over.. you pay fees to get the money to you, diplomatic fees, bribe fees, etc.. and you never see a dime. Just keep wiring them money for fees.  Very common scam. 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank Diallo <frinfo@inc.in>
Date: 2011/7/1
Subject: MUM AND I NEED YOUR HELP !!!
To:


Hello Dearest One,

Greetings to you and every members of your family,

I and my mother write to seek for your assistance; we got your contact information when we where looking for a God-fearing, honest and trustworthy person whom will help us receive our consignment boxes as our foreign partner.

First and foremost I want to introduce myself to you. My name is Frank Diallo and my mother is Rose Diallo, we are from Sierra-Leone, our consignment boxes contains 28 million United States dollars, the consignments are presently in United States . The consignment got to the state through the help of a U.N diplomat, the fact is that the Diplomat is supposed to have delivered this consignment to my late foreign partner called Mr. Gerald Murphy in the USA .

 The week the Diplomat is suppose to deliver the consignment boxes to Mr. Gerald Murphy, he called Mr. Gerald Murphy to tell him the description to his house for the delivery, but Mr. Gerald Murphy's house help answered the call and told the Diplomat that Mr. Gerald Murphy hard a fatal car accident which lead to his death some few hours later.

Mr. Gerald has already paid the demurrages from the security company, and he paid for custom check report he also assisted us in getting the DRUG / ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE, which is so expensive that he spent 47 thousand dollars to acquire it, but Unfortunately he died in a car accident, that was why the diplomat has to deposit the consignment box in the state and called us to inform us about what is happening.

 Please I and my mother seek for your help to get in contact with the Diplomat so that he can deliver the box to you and please do not mention the content of the box to the diplomat because he only knows that the box contain family valuables. I will explain better to you later.

Please, Contact the Diplomat on time and get back to me by email or my phone number.

NB: Please provide me with the following information if you are interested in my proposal.

Full Names:
Residential Address (No P.O.Box):
Country:
Telephone:
Marital status:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:

I await your urgent response.

Thank you and God bless you.

Frank Diallo

No comments: