Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nigerian Money Scam: URGENT BUSSINESS PROPOSAL... Mr. Collins Mark.

Nigerian Offers = Scams 99.999999% of the time.  I have to leave the smallest margin of error for someone that is sincere, but I leave the same margin of errors for pigs flying too! 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Collins Mark <mat4real05@yahoo.com>
Date: 2011/8/4
Subject: URGENT BUSSINESS PROPOSAL...
To:


FROM: Mr. Collins Mark.
Tel:  +234-802-582-4103.
Email Address: cm199021@yahoo.co.jp

                                   URGENT BUSSINESS PROPOSAL
Dear Friend,

I am the MANAGER of BILLS EXCHANGE at the FOREIGEN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT of the BANK ATLANTIQUE NIGERIA. I am writing to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out a transaction. We discovered an abandoned sum of $7.5 MILLION {SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THUOSAND U.S.DOLLARS} in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died in a plane crash with Kenya Airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination Lagos and all the passengers on-board and the flight crew, including his family died in this fatal air crash on 30 JAN 2000.

Since this development, we have advertised for his NEXT OF KIN or any CLOSE RELATION to come forward to claim this money but nobody came to apply for the claim. To this effect, I and two other officials in my department have decided to look for a trusted foreign partner who can stand in as the NEXT OF KIN to the DECEASED and claim this money, we need a foreign partner to apply for the claim because of the fact that the customer was a foreigner and we don't want this money to go into bank's treasury as unclaimed fund.

Every document to effect this process will emanate from my table and I will perfect every document to be in accordance with the BANKING LAW and GUIDELINES, so you have nothing to worry about, We have agreed that 30% of the money will be for you, 10% for expenses incurred on both sides while 60% will be for me and my colleagues. If you are going to help us, indicate by replying this letter and putting in your  FULL NAME AND ADDRESS, PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

I await your immediate reply to enable us start this transaction in earliest. Once I receive your reply, I will send you the text of application for immediate application of claim that you will be required to fill and send to the bank administrative department.

Thanks for anticipated assistance in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Peter Godwin.

Note: please reply to my private Email address: cm199021@yahoo.co.jp
Or call me on my private phone number +234-802-582-4103 in case you have any questions.

No comments: