Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Money Scam: Mrs. Susan Amso Pls reply, if you care & Wish.

Pls reply, if you care & Wish,


May the peace of the Lord be upon you (respond to me today?)

I am Mrs. Susan Amson from Netherlands, I am 58 years old, I am
suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication
my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I
can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they
have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is
because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought
up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for
twenty years without a child.

My Husband (Roberto Amson) died in a fatal motor accident before his
death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to
re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum
of $5.6 Million dollars with a Finance Company.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote
me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping
it so long with attract a demurrage fees as the security fees paid by
me has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody
to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over because of my
illness or they get it confisticated.

So instead of getting it confiscated I rather have someone whom I can
trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my Wishes. And
the best part of it is, the Finance Security Company told me in the
letter that they can have the funds released to my approved person
that was authorized by me or transferred to his bank account and if I
issue authorizations letter to them to transferred to his or her bank
account.

Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital at Frankfurt Germany
where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. I have since
lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only
more 2 months to live. It is my last wish to see atleaset 60% of this
money is invested/donated to any organization/business of your choice
and distributed each year among the charity organization, e.g. the
poor homes, the motherless babies home where I came from, the deaf
homes, and churches etc.

All I seek for is a God fearing person like you ,who will carry out my
last wishes and before I emailed you today I prayed and the holy
spirit gave me the confidence to send you this email. I took this
decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the
Finance Security Company.
Please send me the below information.


NAME:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
TELEPHONE NO:

All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when
received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are
so much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust
but I don�t know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you
about this out of few email addresses I have from the internet, yours
was the only one that my mind convinced me to contact.


Waiting for your reply.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Susan AmsonJust such a mess, horrible, and using "Christ" to lure people into the scam.   Not much to say about this mess, just an FYI post. 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Susan Amson <mrs.susanamson25312@mail.com>
Date: 2011/9/20
Subject: Pls reply, if you care & Wish..Please view the memo for more details
To: 

 Pls reply, if you care & Wish,   May the peace of the Lord be upon you (respond to me today?)  I am Mrs. Susan Amson from Netherlands, I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.  My Husband (Roberto Amson) died in a fatal motor accident before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $5.6 Million dollars with a Finance Company.  Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long with attract a demurrage fees as the security fees paid by me has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated.  So instead of getting it confiscated I rather have someone whom I can trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my Wishes. And the best part of it is, the Finance Security Company told me in the letter that they can have the funds released to my approved person that was authorized by me or transferred to his bank account and if I issue authorizations letter to them to transferred to his or her bank account.  Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital at Frankfurt Germany where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only more 2 months to live. It is my last wish to see atleaset 60% of this money is invested/donated to any organization/business of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, e.g. the poor homes, the motherless babies home where I came from, the deaf homes, and churches etc.  All I seek for is a God fearing person like you ,who will carry out my last wishes and before I emailed you today I prayed and the holy spirit gave me the confidence to send you this email. I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up.  As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Finance Security Company. Please send me the below information.   NAME: ADDRESS: AGE: OCCUPATION: TELEPHONE NO:  All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but I don't know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you about this out of few email addresses I have from the internet, yours was the only one that my mind convinced me to contact.   Waiting for your reply.  Yours in Christ,  Mrs. Susan Amson



No comments: