Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Urgent Information

Greeting to you.

My name is Mr. Sven Brustner. I work in a bank in the United
Kingdom. I will need your assistance in a very urgent business transaction.
I would need your assistance in applying for the next of kin to my Late
customer, who died of a kidney failure after years of struggling with the
disease.

He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a huge amount in our bank.
He died without any registered next of kin as he was a divorcee and had no
child. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I
will furnish you with more details. I was moved to do something about this
and urgently transfer this fund out of my bank as my bank is planning to move the fund
to a Redundant Funds Foundation where it will be misapplied into arms production and
funding Crude Oil bunkering in Africa. Note that I am in full control of the account and
all instruments that we may need to perfect the complete transfer of the funds into your bank account.
All I need is your full co-operation.
Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply:

1. Your Full Name:
2.Your Contact Address:
3.Your Profession:
4.Your Age:
5.Your Phone:

I urgently hope to get your response via sa_fco@yahoo.com.
You may also call me directly on tel. no. +44 7924012845

Yours Sincerely,

Sven Brustner.

No comments: