Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Notification Letter To You

Dear Beneficiary

My family and I are donating $450,000 to you from our achievements, Contact us via email at (BobErb@foxmail.com)
Best Regards,
Robert Erb.
Copyright ©2014. The Robert Erb Foundation. All Rights Reserve.

1 comment:

FraudsWatch said...

Hello, "Online fraud" is becoming a global problem, with many new forms, and this article and very helpful, fate or even a blog with lots of info I https://www.fraudswatch.com