Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nigerian Scam > FW: €600.000.PROJET (Kinda Funny)

So typical… very basic old fashioned 419 Nigerian Scam.

 

Always Avoid

 

Btw, what is a "projet" anyway?  Jet's for professional pilots?  Amateur pilots need not apply?  

 

I have a special reason why i decided to contact you = To: undisclosed recipients: (Right!)

 

to an Italian experts ?? What?

 

money in a bank at Burkina Faso Republic = American for "You're Screwed Bank & No Trust"

 

if you will stand help me out from this bondage situation = Wow.. a bit Kinky, can't we be in a sitting situation, does it have to be standing?

 

From: Zube Kabe [mailto:zubekabee@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 3:34 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: €600.000.PROJET.

 

Complement of the day,    

 

Please Note; due to poor internet connectivity in our country, you may receive this proposal in your SPAM folder, kindly forward this proposal into your INBOX folder before responding back to me. 

 

Dear human fellow Almighty Creator, i am contacting you with tears full my eyes, please i know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't discuses it before, but kindly bear with me at this moment.   

 

I have a special reason why i decided to contact you, my situation at hand is miserable but i believe you will be of help to me.   

 

My name is Miss. Zube Kabe. medical female student i am 22years old girl and i held from republic of sudan , the daughter of Late Chief. Wattam Kabe. the owner GOLD DEALER COMPANY, at the Khartoum in Sudan Republic .   

 

My late father Chief. Wattam Kabe. Was our town Chief. He was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country Sudan, when Janjaweed militias came to our house, saying that my late father eats the money paid annually into his account from Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and chevron Oil Company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.

 

Now after the burial of my late father, my uncle conspired and wanted to take over all my late father properties' he went and sold my late father rubber plantation farm land to an Italian experts at cheep rate, infract, my uncle anger grow against me wonted to Silences me it was there i discovered, that my uncle was the brain behind the massacring of my parents for him to get ride to our family, luckily to me this faithful morning as i was cleaning my father office i opened my father briefcase and found some documents on his file which one of them indicated that he deposited a reasonable amount of money in a bank at Burkina Faso Republic with my name as his only lovely daughter fixed succeed account.

 

So that is while i manage to escape from my country Sudan to burkina-faso republic. government provided charity missionary refugee camp, which i don't know anybody there just for me to stay there and claim my late father left deposited money with my succeed account name under the bcb bank reservoir here.

 

Please for your information, my late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of € 600.000. 00. with my name as his only lovely daughter succeed account name Miss. Zube Kabe, before his incident death.

 

I had contacted the bank to clear the deposit but the branch manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. 

 

However, the bcb bank payment money accountant manager here, advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for claiming the money out.   

 

I had wanted to inform my step mother about this my late Father deposited money, but i am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money into her receiving position.   

 

Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring this money into your receiving position on my behalf investment the money growth over there in your country please.   

 

While i will relocate to your country and settle down with you for my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no any idea about foreign investment.   

 

Please i will wait for your respond mail, if you will stand help me out from this bondage situation,    

 

Yours Sincerely

Miss. Zube Kabe.

 

No comments: