Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

SCAM: escroqueries

I can't even read French, at least according to my Jr. High French teacher.   The only reason I took the class was that I had a crush on the teacher, now I can't even remember her name.  Regardless, there is enough in the email below I can read to know it is a scam.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: noël marquez <noel.marquez@hotmail.fr>
Date: 2011/3/19
Subject: escroqueries


je vous demande de me faire savoir si la   U N E C F  DIPLOMATS   EXISTE BIEN

ET SI VOUS CONNAISSEZ  MR   JEAN JACQUE    DIPLOMATE              ET  RICHARD N GUESSAN  AVOCAT


SUITE AUX ESCROQUERIES QUE J AI SUBIT DE LA SOMME DE 15000,00 EUROS PAR DES SUJETS  IVOIRIEN DE ABIDJAN

CES PERSONNES MONT CONFIER QUE  L  UNECF POUVAIT ME REMBOURSER TOUTES LES SOMMES

MAIS ILS DEMANDES LA SOMME DE 700 Euros pour frais

je vous demande votre aide pour savoir la vérité sur tout cela

salut cord   njm

No comments: