Scambusters, Preventing Internet Scams & Phishing Attempts

This blog is dedicated to help preventing internet fraud and internet scams. Scambusters was a radio show I started in Albany Oregon, but due to defaulted payment by the radio station we took the show offline. Regardless of this issue we still wish to help prevent internet fraud and save people from internet loss. I have been interviewed and featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times & Daily News, The London Times & AARP Newsletters. Please watch this blog for latest tips and tricks and scams to avoid.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

SUCH A CRAPPY SCAM I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START!

-----Original Message-----
From: infolinks@orange.net [mailto:infolinks@orange.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 3:49 PM
To: mondofficeinc@sify.com
Subject: FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Pardon the abruptness of this letter; it is due to its exigency. I am a government functionary in my country. I represent a locally effective caucus in dire need of your assistance.

Several funds that have been on hold due to logistic problems might be returned to the Federal Government Treasury by the end of next quarter of the year following directives from the Ministry of Finance to WRITE OFF all such unclaimed foreign debt. I sincerely know what the mutual benefit we will enjoy if such funds are put in your care. I am a civil servant in the Federal Ministry of Mineral and Energy and an official member of the Contract Review Panel. We have a particular contract sum worth millions of dollars which has been negotiated to my committee, that we can claim title to (based on previous arrangements and documents we will obtain but has been unable to claim due to our limitations. This money can be credited to a bank account of our choice. The key issue is to solicit your collaboration in this matter, and the subsequent investment (if you may) of the contract sum.
We will however work out a compensation package payable immediately after the money is credited to your account.


The source of the money is legal and authoritative.

Please note that I do not intend to waste my time and yours. We may not have met but I decided to take advantage of this new medium that is still very new in my country (please excuse my intruding). The Internet is still a fascination to me. Sometimes one needs to take chances. However I shall ensure that I receive my share by holding on to the support documents. You can reach me immediately via e-mail for us to commence dialogue on the modus operandi entailed.

I wish that you took the essence of this letter in strict confidence.

Best regards,
Mr.Rosek lumando

No comments: